She Leads Africa (SLA) is a community that helps young African women achieve their professional dreams. The SLA Accelerator is a 3 month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Africa’s brightest entrepreneurs. This year, SLA is looking for entrepreneurs with businesses from the Agribusiness, Retail & E-Commerce, Technology, Creative and Beauty industries.
When do applications open and close?
Applications will be open from 15 May until 25 June 2017 at 11:59 pm WAT. Any late applications will not be considered regardless of the circumstances.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Business with at least one female member on the founding team between the ages of 18 and 35
- Business that has received less than $50,000 in funding
- Business that is less than 3 years old
- Business that has already begun operations and has a live product on the market.
- Entrepreneurs based in any of these cities and operating in these sectors- Abuja (retail/e-commerce), Lagos Mainland (technology), Lagos Island (creatives) and Kaduna (agribusiness)
- Entrepreneurs at the idea stage are not eligible to apply
What do I need for my application?
- Complete the online form
- Submit a 1-minute pitch video (optional)
- Submit a pitch deck
How do I submit the online form?
Source and Photo Credits: She Leads Africa
Latest posts by Apeh Omede (see all)
- The Tony Elumelu Foundation Seed Capital The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme for 2017 Application Portal is Open. Get funding for your startup idea or business - January 13, 2018
- Apply to the Diaspora Challenge by Co-creation Hub Calling all African Innovators living in UK - June 2, 2017
- She Leads Africa (SLA) Accelerator Program Opens for Application - May 16, 2017