Kickstart Accelerator is calling on startups all over the world to apply for its 2017 accelerator program scheduled to hold in Zurich between September and November. The 11-week program is open to the best international startups with a promising business idea within our 5 verticals: FinTech, Food, Robotics & Intelligent Systems, Smart Cities and Healthcare. Startups with disruptive business models that don’t fully fit any of these verticals are encouraged to apply as well.
Kickstart Accelerator is one of Europe’s largest multi-corporate accelerators with intensive innovation processes for joint Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs) between global corporate partners and selected startups. Backed by experienced entrepreneurs, investors, academia and top companies in Switzerland, Kickstart Accelerator offers a unique opportunity to bring your startup to the next level in just 11 weeks.
The basic requirements for startups applying to the program are:
- Aspiration to become a leader in your sector/industry
- Minimum viable product or working prototype
- Strong core team
- International mindset
- Desire to scale and learn
The deadline for application is 30 April, 2017. To apply, go the Kickstart Accelerator Application page.
Source: Kickstart Accelerator website
Photo credit: Kickstart Accelerator Facebook
Latest posts by Apeh Omede (see all)
- The Tony Elumelu Foundation Seed Capital The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme for 2017 Application Portal is Open. Get funding for your startup idea or business - January 13, 2018
- Apply to the Diaspora Challenge by Co-creation Hub Calling all African Innovators living in UK - June 2, 2017
- She Leads Africa (SLA) Accelerator Program Opens for Application - May 16, 2017